1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix all of the ingredients
3. Lightly oil a cookie sheet with 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
4. Form cakes into 2-3 inch rounds (1-2 inch for party appetizers). Place onto oiled cookie sheet and lightly brush olive oil across the top.
5. Bake for 15 minutes on one side and flip to bake for another 10. You want them slightly brown. The pic makes them look a bit burnt so don't follow that pic!
6. EAT or once cooled, freeze for a quick weekday snack/meal. Can serve on top of a salad with avocado for a quick protein/veg lunch!